WHO WE ARE
Greenstone Biosciences is a health care company that is dedicated to drug discovery. Using its unique drug discovery pipeline comprised of Artificial Intelligence, virtual screening, molecular docking, high throughput multi-omics sequencing, and human derived induced pluripotent stem cell technologies (hiPSCs), Greenstone Biosciences aims to develop novel drug therapeutics to achieve precision medicine and precision health. Greenstone Biosciences is headquartered in the Alexandria Center for Life Science at Stanford Research Park.
This position will work with an interdisciplinary group to develop the Artificial Intelligence driven computational drug discovery pipeline
- Lead end-to-end analyses that includes data gathering, processing, analysis, iteration with stakeholders, and presentation of results.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Artificial Intelligence to craft, develop, and improve computational drug discovery tools.
- Design, execute, and own analyses of large, complex genomics datasets using Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and statistical methods to generate biological insights.
- Interact cross functionally and work closely with teams include stem cell biologists, chemists, structural biologists, software engineering, clinical, laboratory operations, research, and product development.
- Collaborate to design, analyze, and present experiments with external collaborators.
- Create and communicate rigorous scientific analyses.